Qualifications & Skills
- British Psychological Society Level A and B
- Assessor for the Institute of Customer Service (ICS)
- Trained Hypnotherapist
- Lumina Spark
- Talent Dynamic’s FLOW
- 360degree Feedback
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs)
- Golden Personality Type Profiler
- IE (Emotional Intelligence)
- Trained Facilitator and A1 Assessor
Current & Past Positions
John has worked for, and with, a wide variety of companies including Training 2000 Ltd, Balfour Beatty Utility Solutions, BAe Systems in leadership and personal Development and Project Management.
- Associate Fellow of the BPS
- Past Board member of the Association for Business Psychology, and facilitates the North West events team putting on sessions in Manchester
- Accredited Institute of Customer Services (ICS) Assessor and a
- Fellow of the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (ITOL).
- Past Chair of the North West branch of the British Psychological Society
- Past member of the European Personal Construct Association guidance panel (and Newsletter editor)
Here’s an interview by Tina McDonald of Avalanche Coaching about my life and career for some work she was doing on career coaching in schools.