About John Fisher
John M. Fisher is an experienced Management Development and Soft Skills trainer, coach, facilitator and counsellor who is a Chartered Psychologist working within businesses with both individuals and teams.
“My approach is based on helping you maximise your personal understanding and identify what you can do to improve your personal performance in a relaxed, friendly fun and safe way. I operate from a Personal Construct perspective, meaning that much of my work is based on understanding the meaning individuals apply to things from within their own map of the world and how this can help/hinder them.”
Qualifications & Skills
- British Psychological Society Level A and B
- Assessor for the Institute of Customer Service (ICS)
- Trained Hypnotherapist
- Lumina Spark
- Talent Dynamic’s FLOW
- 360degree Feedback
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs)
- Golden Personality Type Profiler
- IE (Emotional Intelligence)
- Trained Facilitator and A1 Assessor
Current & Past Positions
John has worked for, and with, a wide variety of companies including Training 2000 Ltd, Balfour Beatty Utility Solutions, BAe Systems in leadership and personal Development and Project Management.
- Associate Fellow of the BPS
- Past Board member of the Association for Business Psychology, and facilitates the North West events team putting on sessions in Manchester
- Accredited Institute of Customer Services (ICS) Assessor and a
- Fellow of the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (ITOL).
- Past Chair of the North West branch of the British Psychological Society
- Past member of the European Personal Construct Association guidance panel (and Newsletter editor)